Make a list of verses that correspond to the Numbers of pi = 3.141592.... Starting with verse 3, then 31, then 314, then 3141....
Then the Number 31415 is larger than the 31102 verses in the Bible...
Viewing Cyclically ~ The Remainder (RD) is the verse.
31415/31102 ~ RD ~ 313
5) 313th vs.
314159/31102 ~ RD ~ 3139
6) 3139th vs.
3141592/31102 ~ RD ~ 290
7) 290th vs.
The First 30 " Numbers of Pi " cyclical through the 31,102 verses of the Scriptures.
Reduced Sum~Root value for that verse's chapter and verse numbers / The Total number of digits in the chapter and verse numbers consecutively.
1) 3rd vs. Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be Light: and there was Light. 4 / 2
2) 31st vs. Gen 1:31 And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the Sixth day. 5 / 5
3) 314th vs. Gen 12:15 The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house. 9 / 9
4) 3141st vs. Lev 14:29 And the rest of the oil that is in the priest's hand he shall put upon the head of him that is to be cleansed, to make an atonement for him before YHWH 26 7 / 13
5) 31415/31102 ~ 313th vs Gen 12:14 26 And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair 8 / 17
6) 314159/31102 ~ 3139th vs. Lev 14:27 And the priest shall sprinkle with his right finger some of the oil that is in his left hand Seven times before YHWH 26 : 5 / 21
7) 3141592/31102 ~ 290th vs. Gen 11:23 And Serug lived after he begat Nahor Two Hundred years, and begat sons and daughters. 7 / 25
8) 31415926/31102 ~ 2906th Lev 7:26 Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings 6 / 28
9) 314159265/31102 ~ 29
10) 3141592653/31102 ~ 10735th vs. 1st Ch 12:14 These were of the sons of Gad, captains of the host: One of the least was over an Hundred, and the Greatest over a Thousand. 8 / 34
11) 31415926535/31102 ~ 14049th vs. Psa 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. 8 / 37
12) 314159265358/31102 ~ 16090th vs. Psa 121:8 YHWH shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore 3 / 41
13) 3141592653589/31102 ~ 5399th vs. Deu 18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, YHWH thy God hath not suffered thee so to do. 5 / 45
14)* 31415926535897/31102 ~ 22895th vs. Zec 1:16 Therefore thus saith YHWH; I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: My House shall be built in it, saith YHWH of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem. 8 / 48
15) 314159265358979/31102 ~ 11245th vs. 2Ch 3:15 Also he made before The House Two pillars of Thirty and Five cubits high, and the chapiter that was on the top of each of them was Five cubits 9 / 51
Occurrences of the Number '5' in the chapter and verse numbers ~ Two (1-15)
Occurrences of the Word ' Five ' in the written text ~ Two (1-15)
The Sum of the numbers in which the two '5's have occurred ~ Thirty
The first 5 is the 9th digit, the second is the 51st ~ 60
16) 3141592653589793/31102 ~ 19147th vs. Jer 7:27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee. 7 / 54
17) 31415926535897932/31102 ~ 4860th vs. Num 35:14 Ye shall give Three cities on this side Jordan, and Three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge. 4 / 58
The 3rd 5 ~ Three + Three ~ The 6th 4 in the chapter and verse numbers, all within the Number 14
18) 314159265358979323/31102 ~ 17501st vs. Ecc 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth. 8 / 61
19) 3141592653589793238/31102 ~ 19508th vs. Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith YHWH, and not a God afar off? 9 / 65
20) 31415926535897932384/31102 ~ 8472nd vs. 2 Sa 17:22 Then David arose, and all the people that were with him, and they passed over Jordan: by the Morning Light there lacked not one of them that was not gone over Jordan. 3 / 69 ~ Hebrew Total 4717 #120
21)*314159265358979323846/31102 ~ 22522nd vs. Oba 1:11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them. 3 / 72
22) 3141592653589793238462/31102 ~ 7508th vs. 1Sa 13:22 So it came to pass in the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people that were with Saul and Jonathan: but with Saul and with Jonathan his son was there found. 8 / 76
23) 31415926535897932384626/31102 ~ 12882nd vs. Job 1:12 And YHWH said unto satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So satan went forth from the presence of YHWH. 4 / 79
24) 314159265358979323846264/31102 ~ 4416th vs. Num 22:40 And balak offered oxen and sheep, and sent to balaam, and to the princes that were with him. 8 / 83
25) 3141592653589793238462643/31102 ~ 13061st vs. Job 9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south. 9 / 85
26) 31415926535897932384626433/31102 ~ 6205th vs. Jos 15:2 And their south border was from the shore of the salt sea, from the bay that looketh southward: 8 / 88
27) 314159265358979323846264338/31102 ~ 30956th vs. Rev 16:1 And I heard a Great voice out of the temple saying to the Seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the *earth. 8 / 91
28) 3141592653589793238462643383/31102 ~ 29645th vs. 1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Adonai YESHUA 1 Mashiach. 1 / 94
29) 31415926535897932384626433832/31102 ~ 16534th vs. Pro 5:16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets. 3 / 97
30) 314159265358979323846264338327/31102 ~ 9837th vs. 2Ki 11:7 And Two parts of all you that go forth on the Sabbath, even they shall keep the watch of The House of YHWH about the king. 9 / 100
(1-30) Occurrences of the Number '7' in the chapter and verse numbers , Its numeric position 1-100 in the chapter and verse numbers, and the Word 'Seven' (1-30)
6) Lev 14:27 The 21st digit ~ 'Seven'
8) Lev 7:26 The 26th digit
9) Gal 1:7 The 30th digit
11) Psa 10:7 The 37th digit
16) Jer 7:27 The 52nd digit and the 54th digit
18) Ecc 10:7 The 61st digit ~ > 7th occurrence
20) 2 Sa 17:22 The 67th digit > 13
27) Rev 16:1 ~Seven~
30) 2 Ki 11:7 The 100th digit of the chapters and verses
...Some Thirty, and some Sixty, and some an Hundred.
31) 5073rd vs. Deu 5:19 Neither shalt thou steal. 6 / 103
32) 19633rd vs. Jer 28:14 For thus saith YHWH of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of babylon; and they shall serve him: and I have given him the beasts of the field also. 6 / 107
33) 9718th vs. 2Ki 7:10 So they came and called unto the porter of the city: and they told them, saying, We came to the camp of the Syrians, and, behold, there was no man there, neither voice of man, but horses tied, and asses tied, and the tents as they were. 8 / 110
34) 3876th vs. Num 7:25 His offering was one silver charger, the weight whereof was an Hundred and Thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering: 5 / 113
35) 7666th vs. 1 Sa 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that YHWH saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is YHWH's, and He will give you into our hands. 1 / 117
36) 14464th vs. Psa 37:13 HaAdonai shall laugh at him: for He seeth that his day is coming. 5 / 121
37) 20236th vs. Jer 51:23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 2 / 125
38) 15749th vs. Psa 108:6 That Thy beloved may be delivered: save with Thy Right Hand, and answer me. 6 / 129
39) 1989th vs. Exo 17:5 And YHWH said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go. 4 / 132
40) 19897th vs. Jer 38:1 Then Shephatiah the son of Mattan, and Gedaliah the son of Pashur, and Jucal the son of Shelemiah, and Pashur the son of Malchiah, heard the words that Jeremiah had spoken unto all the people, saying 3 / 135
41)* 12359th vs. Neh 3:31 After him repaired Malchiah the goldsmith's son unto the place of the Nethinims, and of the merchants, over against the gate Miphkad, and to the going up of the corner. 7 / 138
42) 30290th vs. Jam 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 6 / 141
43) 22991st vs. Zec 8:14 For thus saith YHWH of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked Me to wrath, saith YHWH of hosts, and I repented not: 4 / 144
44)* 12199th vs. Ezr 7:25 And thou, Ezra, after the wisdom of thy God, that is in thine hand, set magistrates and judges, which may judge all the people that are beyond the river, all such as know the Laws of thy God; and teach ye them that know them not. 5 / 147
45) 28693rd vs. 1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. 1 / 151
46) 7021st vs. Jdg 18:27 And they took the things which Micah had made, and the priest which he had, and came unto Laish, unto a people that were at quiet and secure: and they smote them with the edge of the sword, and burnt the city with fire. 9 / 155
47) 8009th vs. 1Sa 30:30 And to them which were in Hormah, and to them which were in Chorashan, and to them which were in Athach, 6 / 159
48) 17893rd vs. Isa 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 1 / 162
49) 23425th vs. Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand 8 / 165
50) 16537th vs. Pro 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love 6 / 168
51) 9860th vs. 2Ki 12:9 But Jehoiada the priest took a chest, and bored a hole in the lid of it, and set it beside the altar, on the right side as one cometh into the House of YHWH: and the priests that kept the door put therein all the money that was brought into the House of YHWH. 3 / 171
52) 5299th vs. Deu 14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase. 4 / 174
53) 21896th vs. Dan 5:21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that He appointeth over it whomsoever He will. 8 / 177
54) 1248th vs. Gen 41:52 And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction. 3 / 181
55) 12480th vs. Neh 7:59 The children of Shephatiah, the children of Hattil, the children of Pochereth of Zebaim, the children of Amon. 3 / 184
56) 401st vs. Gen 17:3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 2 / 187
57) 4017th vs. Num 10:28 Thus were the journeyings of the children of Israel according to their armies, when they set forward. 2 / 191
58) 9072nd vs. 1Ki 9:20 And all the people that were left of the amorites, hittites, perizzites, hivites, and jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel, 2 / 194
59) 28525th vs. 1Co 7:37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well. 8 / 197
60) 5336th vs. Deu 15:16 And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee; 4 / 201
61) 22262nd vs. Hos 12:9 And I that am YHWH thy God from the land of Egypt will yet make thee to dwell in tabernacles, as in the days of the solemn feast. 3 / 204
62) 4911th vs. Deu 1:18 And I commanded you at that time all the things which ye should do. 1 / 207
63) 18017th vs. Isa 19:12 Where are they? where are thy wise men? and let them tell thee now, and let them know what YHWH of hosts hath purposed upon Egypt. 4 / 211
64) 24662nd vs. Mar 11:21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. 5 /
65) 28909th vs. 2Co 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. /
66) 9172nd vs. 1Ki 12:20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only. /
68) 15320th vs. Psa 88:11 Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction? /
69) 28793rd vs. 1Co 16:16 That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with us, and laboureth. /
70) 8018th vs. 1Sa 31:8 And it came to pass on the morrow, when the Philistines came to strip the slain, that they found Saul and his three sons fallen in mount Gilboa. /
71) 17980th vs. Isa 16:10 And gladness is taken away, and joy out of the plentiful field; and in the vineyards there shall be no singing, neither shall there be shouting: the treaders shall tread out no wine in their presses; I have made their vintage shouting to cease. /
72) 24290th vs. Mar 3:1 And He entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. /
73) 25192nd vs. Luk 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. /
74) 3106th vs. Lev 13:53 And if the priest shall look, and, behold, the plague be not spread in the garment, either in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin. /
75) 31068th vs. Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. /
76) 30768th vs. Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne. /
77) 27764th vs. Act 23:29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their Law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death or of bonds. /
78) 28824th vs. 2Co 1:23 Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth. /
79) 8330th vs. 2Sa 13:12 And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly. /
80) 21105th vs. Eze 26:4 And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock. /
81) 24447th vs. Mar 6:39 And He commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the green grass. /
82) 26764th vs. Joh 17:4 I have Glorified Thee on the earth: I have finished the work which Thou gavest Me to do. /
83) 18830th vs. Isa 60:8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? /
84) 1690th vs. Exo 7:4 But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay My hand upon Egypt, and bring forth Mine armies, and My people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. /
85) 16908th vs. Pro 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. /
86) 13570th vs. Job 30:12 Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction. /
87) 11295th vs. 2Ch 6:12 And he stood before the altar of YHWH in the presence of all the congregation of Israel, and spread forth his hands: /
88) 19648th vs. Jer 29:12 Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. /
89) 9876th vs. 2Ki 13:4 And Jehoahaz besought YHWH, and YHWH hearkened unto him: for He saw the oppression of Israel, because the king of Syria oppressed them. /
90) 5456th vs. Deu 21:8 Be merciful, O YHWH, unto Thy people Israel, whom Thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto Thy people of Israel's charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them. /
91) 23463rd vs. Mat 11:3 And said unto Him, Art Thou He that should come, or do we look for another? /
92) 16919th vs. Pro 18:17 He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him. /
93) 13684th vs. Job 33:33 If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom. /
94) 12434th vs. Neh 7:13 The children of Zattu, eight Hundred forty and five. /
95) 31035th vs. Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; /
96) 30433rd vs. 1Pe 3:8 Finally be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: /
97) 24419th vs. Mar 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. /
98) 26476th vs. Joh 9:35 YESHUA heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Dost thou believe on the SON of God? /
99) 15950th vs. Psa 119:51 The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from Thy Law. /
100) 3997th vs. Num 10:8 And the sons of Aaron, the priests, shall blow with the trumpets; and they shall be to you for an ordinance for ever throughout your generations. /
102) 26574th vs. Joh 11: 50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one Man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
103) 16926th vs. Pro 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
104) 13751th vs. Job 36:14 They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean.
105) 13106th vs. Job 10: 19 I should have been as though I had not been; I should have been carried from the womb to the grave.
106) 6660th vs. Jdg 6: 5 For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it.
107) 4396th vs. Num 22:20 And God came unto Balaam at night, and said unto him, If the men come to call thee, rise up, and go with them; but yet the word which I shall say unto thee, that shalt thou do.
108) 12866th vs. Est 9:31 To confirm these days of Purim in their times appointed, according as Mordecai the Jew and Esther the queen had enjoined them, and as they had decreed for themselves and for their seed, the matters of the fastings and their cry.
109) 4258th vs. Num 17:13 Whosoever cometh anything near unto the tabernacle of YHWH shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?
110) 11483rd vs. 2Ch 14: 7 Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought YHWH our God, we have sought Him, and He hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.
111) 21525th vs. Eze 40:47 So he measured the court, an Hundred cubits long, and an Hundred cubits broad, foursquare; and the altar that was before the house.
112) 28641st vs. 1Co 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
113) 6494th vs. Jos 24:17 For YHWH our God, He it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:
114) 2744th vs. Exo 40:36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:
115) 27442nd vs. Act 14:27 And when they were come, and had gathered the Assembly together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how He had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.
116) 25607th vs. Luk 15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
117) 7254th vs. 1Sa 2:11 And the priests' custom with the people was, that, when any man offered sacrifice, the priest's servant came, while the flesh was in seething, with a fleshhook of three teeth in his hand;
118) 10342nd vs. 1 Ch 2:35 And Sheshan gave his daughter to Jarha his servant to wife; and she bare him Attai.
119) 10120th vs. 2Ki 20:21 And Hezekiah slept with his fathers: and Manasseh his son reigned in his stead.
120) 7898th vs. 1Sa 25:36 And Abigail came to Nabal; and, behold, he held a feast in his house, like the feast of a king; and Nabal's Heart was merry within him, for he was very drunken: wherefore she told him nothing, less or more, until the morning light. ~ Hebrew Total 4717
121) 16783rd vs. Pro 14:10 The Heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy.
122) 12320th vs. Neh 2:12 And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my Heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon.
123) 29903rd vs. Tit 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
124) 19115th vs. Jer 6:25 Go not forth into the field, nor walk by the way; for the sword of the enemy and fear is on every side.
125) 4546th vs. Num 26:56 According to the lot shall the possession thereof be divided between many and few.
126) 14362nd vs. Psa 32:6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
127) 19216th vs. Jer 10:14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
128) 5554th vs. Deu 25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
129) 24438th vs. Mar 6:30 And the apostles gathered themselves together unto YESHUA, and told Him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.
130) 26675th vs. Joh 14:6 YESHUA saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. 8363
131) 17939th vs. Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 2486
132) 23885th vs. Mat 22:12 And He saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
133) 21136th vs. Eze 27:14 They of the house of Togarmah traded in thy fairs with horses and horsemen and mules.
134) 24753rd vs. Mar 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the Master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
135) 29824th vs. 2Ti 1:14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
136) 18324th vs. Isa 35:3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
137) 27732nd vs. Act 22:27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
138) 28507th vs. 1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
139) 5153rd vs. Deu 8:15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; Who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;
140) 20435th vs. Lam 4:14 They have wandered as blind men in the streets, they have polluted themselves with blood, so that men could not touch their garments.
141) 17740th vs. Isa 4:6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.
142) 21895th vs. Dan 5:20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:
143) 1239th vs. Gen 41:43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
144) 12395th vs. Neh 5:12 Then said they, We will restore them, and will require nothing of them; so will we do as thou sayest. Then I called the priests, and took an oath of them, that they should do according to this promise.
145) 30653rd vs. 2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that YESHUA Mashiach is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
146) 26616th vs. Joh 12:35Then YESHUA said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
147) 17344th vs. Ecc 2:10 And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heartrejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour.
148) 17938th vs. Isa 14:9Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
149) 23871st vs. Mat 21:44And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever It shall fall, It will grind him to powder.
150) 20998th vs. Eze 22:21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of My wrath, and ye shall be meltedin the midst thereof.
151) 23376th vs. Mat 8:30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
152) 16050th vs. Psa 119:151 Thou art near, O YHWH; and all Thy commandments are Truth.
153) 4998th vs. Deu 3:22 Ye shall not fear them: for the YHWH your God He shall fight for you.
154)18879th vs. Isa 63:12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with His glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make Himself an everlasting name?
155) 2179th vs. Exo 24:1 And He said unto Moses, Come up unto the YHWH, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.
156) 21791st vs. Dan 2:32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
157) 203rd vs. Gen 8:19 Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.
158) 2034th vs. Exo 19:7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which YHWH commanded him.
159) 20345th vs. Lam 2:12 They say to their mothers, Where is corn and wine? when they swooned as the wounded in the streets of the city, when their soul was poured out into their mothers' bosom.
160) 16838th vs. Pro 15:30 The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.
161) 12872nd vs. Job 1:2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
162) 4320th vs. Num 20:8 Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth His water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the Rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.
163) 12102nd vs. Ezr 3:4 They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the custom, as the duty of every day required;
164) 27715th vs. Act 22:10 And I said, What shall I do, Adonai? And the Adonai said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
165) 28334th vs. Rom 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Adonai YESHUA Mashiach's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
166) 3424th vs. Lev 23:21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
167) 3145th vs. Lev 14:33 And YHWH spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
168) 348th vs. Gen 14:11 And they took all the goods of sodom and gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.
169) 3481st vs. Lev 25:11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
170) 3717th vs. Num 3:24 And the chief of the house of the father of the Gershonites shall be Eliasaph the son of Lael.
171) 6071st vs. Jos 10:6 And the men of Gibeon sent unto Joshua to the camp to Gilgal, saying, Slack not thy hand from thy servants; come up to us quickly, and save us, and help us: for all the kings of the Amorites that dwell in the mountains are gathered together against us.
172) 29616th vs. 1Th 4:12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
173) 16247th vs. Psa 139:7 Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?
174) 6962nd vs. Jdg 16:12 Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.
175) 7417th vs. 1Sa 9:25 And when they were come down from the high place into the city, Samuel communed with Saul upon the top of the house.
176) 11967th vs. 2Ch 34:33 And Josiah took away all the abominations out of all the countries that pertained to the children of Israel, and made all that were present in Israel to serve, even to serve YHWH their God. And all his days they departed not from following YHWH, the God of their fathers.
177) 26364th vs. Joh 7:35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will He go, that we shall not find Him? will He go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?
178) 14829th vs. Psa 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation.
179) 23887th vs. Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
180) 21161st vs. Eze 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
181) 25007th vs. Luk 2:33 And Joseph and His mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of Him.
182) 1260th vs. Gen 42:7 And Joseph saw his brethren, and he knew them, but made himself strange unto them, and spake roughly unto them; and he said unto them, Whence come ye? And they said, From the land of Canaan to buy food.
183) 12604th vs. Neh 11:15 Also of the Levites: Shemaiah the son of Hashub, the son of Azrikam, the son of Hashabiah, the son of Bunni;
184) 1636th vs. Exo 5:3 And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto YHWH our God; lest He fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.
185) 16366th vs. Psa 147:14 He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
186) 8152nd vs. 2Sa 5:19 And David enquired of YHWH, saying, Shall I go up to the Philistines? wilt thou deliver them into mine hand? And YHWH said unto David, Go up: for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into thine hand.
187) 19318th vs. Jer 15:2 And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith YHWH; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.
188) 6577th vs. Jdg 3:8 Therefore the anger of YHWH was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia: and the children of Israel served Chushanrishathaim eight years.
189) 3570th vs. Lev 26:45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am YHWH.
190) 4606th vs. Num 28:28 And their meat offering of flour mingled with oil, three tenth deals unto one bullock, two tenth deals unto one ram,
191) 14967th vs. Psa 69:31 This also shall please YHWH better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
192) 25267th vs. Luk 8:21 And He answered and said unto them, My mother and My brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
193) 3858th vs. Num 7:7 Two wagons and four oxen he gave unto the sons of Gershon, according to their service:
194) 7487th vs. 1Sa 13:1 Saul reigned one year and when he had reigned two years over Israel,
195) 12,669th vs. Neh 12:44 And at that time were some appointed over the chambers for the treasures, for the offerings, for the firstfruits, and for the tithes, to gather into them out of the fields of the cities the portions of the Law for the priests and Levites: for Judah rejoiced for the priests and for the Levites that waited.
196) 2,282nd vs. Exo 27:9 And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen of an Hundred cubits long for one side:
197) 22,823rd vs. Zep 3:2 She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in YHWH; she drew not near to her God.
198) 10,524th vs. 1Ch 6:69 And Aijalon with her suburbs, and Gathrimmon with her suburbs:
199) 11,935th vs. 2Ch 34:1 Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem one and Thirty years.
200) 26,053rd vs. Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
201) 11720th vs. 2Ch 25:15 Wherefore the anger of YHWH was kindled against Amaziah, and He sent unto him a prophet, which said unto him, Why hast thou sought after the gods of the people, which could not deliver their own people out of thine hand?
202) 23898th vs. Mat 22:25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
203) 21270th vs. Eze 32:21 The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.
204) 26090th vs. Joh 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the Law, and the prophets, did write, YESHUA of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
205) 12092nd vs. Ezr 2:64 The whole congregation together was forty and two Thousand three Hundred and threescore 60,
206) 27622nd vs. Act 19:36 Seeing then that these things cannot be spoken against, ye ought to be quiet, and to do nothing rashly.
207) 27405th vs. Act 13:42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath.
208) 25234th vs. Luk 7:38 And stood at His feet behind Him weeping, and began to wash His feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed His feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
209) 3533rd vs. Lev 26:8 And five of you shall chase an Hundred, and an Hundred of you shall put ten Thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
210) 4235th vs. Num 16:40 To be a memorial unto the children of Israel, that no stranger which is not of the seed of Aaron, come near to offer incense before YHWH; that he be not as Korah, and as his company: as YHWH said to him by the hand of Moses.
211) 11253rd vs. 2Ch 4:6 He made also ten lavers, and put five on the right hand, and five on the left, to wash in them: such things as they offered for the burnt offering they washed in them; but the sea was for the priests to wash in.
212) 19230th vs. Jer 11:3 And say thou unto them, Thus saith YHWH God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant,
213) 5694th vs. Deu 29:14 Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;
214) 25843rd vs. Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
215) 9623rd vs. 2Ki 4:19 And he said unto his father, My head, my head. And he said to a lad, Carry him to his mother.
216) 2927th vs. Lev 8:9 And he put the mitre upon his head; also upon the mitre, even upon his forefront did he put the golden plate, the holy crown; as YHWH commanded Moses.
217) 29273rd vs. Eph 3:21 Unto Him be glory in the Assembly by Mashiach YESHUA throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
218) 12816th vs. Est 7:8 Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of the king's mouth, they covered Haman's face.
219) 3756th vs. Num 4:12 And they shall take all the instruments of ministry, wherewith they minister in the sanctuary, and put them in a cloth of blue, and cover them with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put them on a bar:
220) 6464th vs. Jos 23:3 And ye have seen all that YHWH your God hath done unto all these nations because of you; for YHWH your God is He that hath fought for you.
221) 2437th vs. Exo 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
222) 24372nd vs. Mar 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, YESHUA, thou Son of The Most High God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
223) 26014th vs. Luk 24:22 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre;
224) 11328th vs. 2Ch 7:3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of YHWH upon The House, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised YHWH, saying, For He is good; for His Mercy endureth for ever.
225) 19981st vs. Jer 42:5 Then they said to Jeremiah, YHWH be a True and Faithful witness between us, if we do not even according to all things for the which YHWH thy God shall send thee to us.
226) 13203rd vs. Job 14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.
227) 7628th vs. 1Sa 17:9 If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us.
228) 14080th vs. Psa 13:5 But I have trusted in Thy Mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy Salvation.
229) 16400th vs. Psa 150:5 Praise Him upon the loud cymbals: praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals.
230) 8492nd vs. 2Sa 18:13 Otherwise I should have wrought falsehood against mine own life: for there is no matter hid from the king, and thou thyself wouldest have set thyself against me.
231) 22719th vs. Nah 3:6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.
232) 9479th vs. 1Ki 21:27 And it came to pass, when Ahab heard those words, that he rent his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his flesh, and fasted, and lay in sackcloth, and went softly.
233) 1491st vs. Gen 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
234) 14918th vs. Psa 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty Thousand, even Thousands of Angels: The Adonai is among them, as in Sinai, in the Holy place.
235) 24778th vs. Mar 14:23 And He took the cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them: and they all drank of it.
236) 30073rd vs. Heb 7:8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there He receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that He liveth.
237) 20820th vs. Eze 16:57 Before thy wickedness was discovered, as at the time of thy reproach of the daughters of Syria, and all that are round about her, the daughters of the Philistines, which despise thee round about.
238) 21591st vs. Eze 43:18 And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith Adonai YHWH; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to sprinkle blood thereon.
239) 29299th vs. Eph 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
240) 13078th vs. Job 9:26 They are passed away as the swift ships: as the eagle that hasteth to the prey.
241) 6377th vs. Jos 20:4 And when he that doth flee unto one of those cities shall stand at the entering of the gate of the city, and shall declare his cause in the ears of the elders of that city, they shall take him into the city unto them, and give him a place, that he may dwell among them.
242) 1568th vs. Exo 2:13 And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow?
243) 15687th vs. Psa 106:35 But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works
244) 1361st vs. Gen 45:2 And he wept aloud: and the Egyptians and the house of Pharaoh heard
245) 13612th vs. Job 31:23 For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.
246) 11712th vs. 2Ch 25:7 But there came a man of God to him, saying, O king, let not the army of Israel go with thee; for YHWH is not with Israel, to wit, with all the children of Ephraim.
247) 23815th vs. Mat 20:22 But YESHUA answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
248) 20445th vs. Lam 5:2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
249) 17838th vs. Isa 9:8 The Adonai sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.
250) 22879th vs. Hag 2:23 In that day, saith YHWH of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith YHWH, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith YHWH of hosts.
251) 11077th vs. 1Ch 25:30 The three and twentieth to Mahazioth, he, his sons, and his brethren, were twelve :
252) 17468th vs. Ecc 8:9 All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt.
253) 19175th vs. Jer 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
254) 5144th vs. Deu 8:6 Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of YHWH thy God, to walk in His ways, and to fear Him.
255) 20342nd vs. Lam 2:9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; He hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the Law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from YHWH
256) 16816th vs. Pro 15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to YHWH: but the prayer of the upright is His delight.
257) 12655th vs. Neh 12:30 And the priests and the Levites purified themselves, and purified the people, and the gates, and the wall.
258) 2148th vs. Exo 23:3 Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause.
259) 21486th vs. Eze 40:8 He measured also the porch of the gate within, one reed.
260) 28257th vs. Rom 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Adonai;
261) 2654th vs. Exo 38:20 And all the pins of the tabernacle, and of the court round about, were of brass.
262) 26543rd vs. Joh 11:19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary to comfort them concerning their brother.
263) 16618th vs. Pro 8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
264) 10676th vs. 1Ch 11:2 And moreover in time past, even when Saul was king, thou wast he that leddest out and broughtest in Israel: and YHWH thy God said unto thee, Thou shalt feed My people Israel, and thou shalt be ruler over My people Israel.
265) 13454th vs. Job 24:17 For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: if one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.
266) 10135th vs. 2Ki 21:15 Because they have done that which was evil in My sight, and have provoked Me to anger, since the day their fathers came forth out of Egypt, even unto this day.
267) 8048th vs. 2Sa 1:25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.
268) 18284th vs. Isa 33:4 And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts shall he run upon them.
269) 27336th vs. Act 11:28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be Great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.
270) 24545th vs. Mar 9:6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
271) 27736th vs. Act 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.
272) 28548th vs. 1Co 9:7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
273) 5567th vs. Deu 25:19 Therefore it shall be, when YHWH thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which YHWH thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it
274) 24572nd vs. Mar 9:33 And he came to Capernaum: and being in the house he asked them, What was it that ye disputed among yourselves by the way?
275) 28009th vs. Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
276) 174th vs. Gen 7:14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
277) 1746th vs. Exo 9:3 Behold, the Hand of YHWH is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.
278) 17466th vs. Ecc 8:7 For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it shall be?
279) 19154th vs. Jer 7:34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.
280) 4936th vs. Deu 1:43 So I spake unto you; and ye would not hear, but rebelled against the commandment of YHWH, and went presumptuously up into the hill.
281) 18260th vs. Isa 31:9 And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith YHWH, whose fire is in Zion, and His furnace in Jerusalem.
282) 27091st vs. Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with His Right Hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
283) 22097th vs. Hos 1:2 The beginning of The Word of YHWH by Hosea. And YHWH said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed Great whoredom, departing from YHWH.
284) 3259th vs. Lev 18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
285) 1497th vs. Gen 49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
286) 14973rd vs. Psa 70:1 Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O YHWH.
287) 25328th vs. Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My Words, of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when He shall come in His own Glory, and in His Father's, and of the Holy Angels.
288) 4464th vs. Num 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth
289) 13545th vs. Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
290) 11044th vs. 1Ch 24:28 Of Mahli came Eleazar, who had no sons.
291) 17140th vs. Pro 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.
292) 15890th vs. Psa 118:20 This gate of YHWH, into which the righteous shall enter.
293) 3392nd vs. Lev 22:22 Blind, or broken, or maimed, or having a wen, or scurvy, or scabbed, ye shall not offer these unto YHWH, nor make an offering by fire of them upon the altar unto YHWH.
294) 2822nd vs. Lev 4:26 And he shall burn all his fat upon the altar, as the fat of the sacrifice of peace offerings: and the priest shall make an atonement for him as concerning his sin, and it shall be forgiven him.
295) 28229th vs. Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
296) 2373rd vs. Exo 29:36 And thou shalt offer every day a bullock for a sin offering for atonement: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou hast made an atonement for it, and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.
297) 23734th vs. Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
298) 19627th vs. Jer 28:8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against Great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
299) 9660th vs. 2Ki 5:12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage
300) 3301st vs. Lev 19:19 Ye shall keep My statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.